1. Order mgmt. (incl customer service),: DI, local and consignment - process improvement with source regions
2. Inventory mgmt. and replenishment planning/mgmt. for all Canadian customers (west coast)
3. Single interface to and mgmt. of 3PL's for Western Canada for transport and warehousing (even though liquor board appointed) - container world and Connect logistics
4. Key Account engagement with liquor boards on supply chain and inventory related activity - operational performance and improvement initiatives
5. RBU LT member (part of mgmt. team and meetings) and key interface for developing supply chain solutions for developing the Canada RBU growth agenda
6. Team leadership, coaching and direction of supply/logistics team in Canada
7. Strategy, planning and process development for the alignment of all supply chain processes, from operational service delivery to the implementation of strategic initiatives.
8. Key 'connectivity' with Australian supply team across issues such as product strategy, Australian brand BBU's, and also playing a link between forecasts/demand control.
9. Leadership, allocation and management of resources within own team, and within supporting functions (i.e. IT, finance) to ensure delivery of supply chain operational success measures, enhanced customer engagement and process improvements to optimise the 'key customer/TWE' end to end supply chain.
10. Leadership of the supply chain engagement and management process with key partners, in particular the Americas RBU, and key customer customers' supply chain teams.
11. Development and management of the supply chain key customer plan detailing aligned operational metrics, tactical improvement plans performance and agreed business improvement and strategic supply chain initiatives.
12. Project and program leadership of the supply components of the broader TWE key customer/customer customer planning process, and supply focussed initiatives
13. The 'supply chain' go to for the TWE sales mgmt. teams of key provincial customers.
14. Development and implementation of key customer "technology" strategy, encompassing a forward looking plan to utilize technology to closer link TWE and our key customers.
15. Development and implementation of collaborative planning and forecasting processes that support America's RBU commercial strategies.
16. Development of a world class key customer support system through people development and succession planning.
17. Create processes that move beyond real time communication to open collaboration - allowing people across the supply network to connect and communicate faster, share decision making and work transparently in an integrated environment.