Business Development Executive - Adelaide
A name synonymous with quality wine brands, Treasury Wine Estates are on the hunt for a talented sales professional, looking to turn their passion for wine into a winning career. Enjoy spending your days with our iconic brands such as Pepper Jack, Annie's Lane, Wolf Blass and Penfolds as you business partner with our customers and identify opportunities to continually grow their business and simultaneously ours.
Working in Australia's leading listed wine company you will take full ownership of customers in this high performing geographical territory. A truly autonomous position, we require a self-starter who is driven by achieving targets both volume and financial.
We have a mission - to become the world's most successful and celebrated wine company so make the change and join us on our journey now!
Your responsibilities as a Business Development Executive will see you:
- Achieve budgeted sales targets and distribution objectives by managing mix and volume.
- Direct sell to customers with particular focus on order creation to drive in store consumer touch points
- Have a detailed understanding of each customer's business within your territory, in particular their key drivers, business financials and consumers
- Translate relevant insights into actionable activities and growth and analyse for future opportunities
- Understand the business agreement process and the impact of financial decisions when negotiating business agreements and commercial initiatives
Extensive experience in sales ideally within the FMCG or liquor industries will ensure you hit the ground running. Your proven business development techniques, your ability to build rapport and your excellent communication style will drive your success in this role. In addition your business acumen, ability to negotiate, competitive and drive nature will set you a part from the rest. Take your passion for wine and build a career with a product you love. Apply now to join this winning team!
Treasury Wine Estates comprises five precious elements; unique wine making that comes from the world's oldest soils, a viticulture that carefully guards its heritage, an unmatched selection of wines, a family of internationally renowned winemakers and a team of Vintrepreneurs who take pride in having one foot planted in the vineyard and the other in the boardroom as they offer products to millions of wine lovers around the world. With over 11,000 hectares of vineyards, 20 wineries, 80 plus wine brands and over 3,500 global employees, Treasury Wine Estates brings together some of the most popular and collected wines from Australia, California, France, Italy and New Zealand. Our treasured brands include Beringer, Penfolds, Lindeman's, Wolf Blass, Rosemount, Matua, Wynns Coonawarra Estate and Castello di Gabbiano. It's no wonder our people enjoy exciting and diverse career opportunities!