ABOUT TREASURY WINE ESTATES
We are a wine company of remarkable history with over 50 exceptional brands and a culture that encourages creativity and recognizes high performance.
We see our role as making wines for all palettes around the world and marketing them to the world.
Your opportunity is to join a consumer focused company listed on the Australia Stock Exchange with a truly global presence in Australia, North America, New Zealand, Asia, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
We offer a diverse range of roles across sales, marketing, supply chain and corporate functions in some of the world's most beautiful locations.
The purpose of the Trade Marketing Manager is to develop, lead and execute regional marketing plans to support the profitable growth of the portfolio in their respective regions. Act as the single point of contact with the BBU (Beringer Brand Business Unit) Regional Marketing Directors for the areas they are responsible for.
- Lead the region's promotional calendar planning and execution process in an effort to improve promotional effectiveness (ROI) of trade support for the entire TWE portfolio, ensuring adequate internal pre-approvals (VP Customer Marketing & respective BBU Regional Directors) are followed.
- Lead the region's application process for all trade programs, new listing applications and any other relevant liquor board (or key customer) go-to-market processes.
- Manage all POS adaptation and regulatory/language adherence, for the regions of responsibility, ensuring POS is developed in support of activation plans & local regulatory/Liquor Board guidelines.
- Champion the development of regional on-premise support and other channels if relevant to the region i.e. private retail, consignment, direct to consumer, etc.
- Proactively identify opportunities to maximise impact of programs via cost effective localization including relevant media vehicles, existing event integration, retail customization (On & Off Premise), etc.
- Present Activation plans & brand performance reviews at regional sales meetings
- Manage with the help of the Trade Marketing Assistants the financial requirements of A&P investments for their respective regions:
- Budget tracking / reporting
- Invoice management / codingAct as key single point of contact liaison with BBU marketers for Annual Planning Process for the Brands within their responsibilities.
- Lead analytics to assess segment/portfolio priorities and to recommend promotional calendars within their regions.
- Track effectiveness of all local programs and capture actions to improve performance pre, during and post execution in a way that creates a future planning data base.
- Analysis of consumption & shipment trends of our brands & their segments within the region of responsibility and Nationally for the BBU of responsibility.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent and four to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of the wine industry preferred or some demonstrated experience the alcohol industry. Local marketing / activation roles within a consumer focused CPG / FMCG environment would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this position please apply online.
Questions? Contact the Careers Team:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (707)257-5712
No recruiters or phone calls, please.
Treasury Wine Estates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer