CUSTOMER MARKETING MANAGER CEE&MEA
Are you an experienced Customer Marketing Manager looking to gain valuable experience outside of the UK? Do you have the drive and ambition to step change Treasury Wine Estates' (TWE) customer marketing activation within Central & Eastern Europe as well as the Middle East & Africa, by delivering world class Customer Marketing programmes that inspire our consumers to discover and love our brands?
The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for developing Annual Plans for the CEE & MEA region across the TWE wine portfolio incorporating range, distribution, NPD & secondary display targets for multiple channels, to enable sales to create action orientated account plans which help to deliver the annual brand/channel budgets.
Working closely with the commercial team and applying your knowledge and experience within the drinks industry, you will be key in building customer relationships and managing accordingly to better meet our customer needs. You will effectively leverage shopper insights, category management and shopper marketing concepts across all channels and customers influencing our distributor partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Set and drive the direction of CEE&MEA Customer Marketing strategy and plans
- Support business decision-making and strategic planning with relevant insights and analysis, brand and category planning including appropriate evaluation of Retailer Exclusives, Pricing and Promotion activity.
- Enhance the business' understanding of the shopper and help bring the shopper to life through brand tracking, shopper research and trend analysis.
- Develop and execute customer development plans by channel and account integrated with brand and trading/budget plans, working closely with brand and account teams.
- Create and execute leading edge Customer Marketing programmes for all key channels, recommending priorities & activation for brand & accounts to maximise return and to ensure activity meets objectives.
- Fully accountable for customer marketing budget, managing appropriately to maximise returns. Evaluate all customer/distributor budget requests to ensure positive ROI, provide analysis and recommendations of all activities and use results to shape future activity.
- Developing annual channel plans aligned with brand strategies: work with the sales teams and brand team to translate brand plans into relevant Strategies to drive performance.
- Utilise new & emerging social media
- Manage Customer Marketing Team through gate process for all customer driven NPD.
- Manage all Customer Development budgets appropriately to maximise returns. Complete rigorous pre and post evaluations on all spend and report back in timely manner.
- Agency management: manage relationship: Create full brief, managed in timely manner & strict budget management for all projects
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive Trade Marketing / Sales / Account management experience with understanding of Category Management concepts in FMCG
- Experience within the drinks industry is essential
- Budgetary control and experience of analysing and maximising ROI
- Experience within Europe preferred but not essential.
- Exposure to market analysis, preferably within an FMCG environment (wine industry desirable)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- University degree (Business or Marketing disciplines desirable)
- Wine certification preferred
- Language skills highly desirable (German, Polish or Russian an advantage)
- Excellent evaluative, analytical and interpretive skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
What's on offer?
For the right candidate, we offer a generous remuneration package, plus the opportunity to grow and develop a career with a truly world class leader on the global stage
Treasury Wine Estates markets an industry leading portfolio of international premium quality wines including Wolf Blass, Penfolds, Beringer, Lindeman's and Rosemount. Our wine brands are enjoyed by consumers all over the world. In a vibrant and dynamic category we believe in placing the consumer and the customer at the heart of everything we do.