Treasury Wine Estates has an immediate opening on the Customer Service Team at our Toronto office. We are looking for a detail oriented Customer Service professional with wine or CPG experience. Some of the key requirements and job duties are listed below:
- Process all Treasury Wine Estates customer orders including Liquor Board and Consignment - manual and EDI - meet or exceed service level agreements of time and accuracy - supporting the achievement Perfect Order metric goals
- Prepare and forward domestic and direct import shipping documents (such as invoices, Customs docs.
- Consult and coordinate product availability and vessel bookings with Customer Service staff in Australia, Italy and New Zealand.
- Ensure order accountability; track status of orders from creation to completion
- Work with other departments within Supply Chain to ensure functional / financial objectives are met or exceeded
- Perform in a fast-paced environment using team building skills and a positive attitude to handle peak shipping periods and deadlines
- 3-5 years experience in Customer Service required - preferably in the wine or consumer packaged goods industry
- Associates or Bachelor degree a plus
- Strong abilities in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Project
- JD Edwards experience preferable
- Effective written and verbal communication skills required
- Highly organized, accurate, and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Must be a person of high integrity, commitment, and possess a strong work ethic
- Must be able to work independently and with some supervision.
We are a wine company of remarkable history with over 50 exceptional brands and a culture that encourages creativity and recognizes high performance. We see our role as making wines for all palettes and marketing them to the world. Your opportunity is to join a consumer focused company, listed on the Australia Stock Exchange, with a global presence in Australia, North America, New Zealand, Asia, Europe, Middle East and Africa. We offer a diverse range of roles across sales, marketing, supply chain and corporate functions in some of the world's most beautiful locations.
If you are interested in this position please apply online.
Questions? Contact the Careers Team:
email@example.com or (707)257-5712
No recruiters or phone calls, please.
Treasury Wine Estates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer