EMEA Regional PR Manager
An experienced PR professional is required for a leading position within our global wine business. You will develop and deliver effective public relations strategies for Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) and its brands across Europe and the wider EMEA region. The role will play a crucial part in building awareness and engagement with our iconic wine brands, and provide regional support to campaigns that also seek to build TWE's profile and corporate reputation. Crucially, you will ensure an effective return on investment is delivered on all regional PR activity and support the effective delivery of PR and communications campaigns across the region.
Key responsibilities include:
To develop and execute PR campaigns in the region that support delivery of brand and regional commercial objectives and strategic priorities.
To increase both the quantity and quality of PR coverage for TWE and its brands in the region.
To ensure regional PR campaigns are executed with delivery against measurable ROI targets.
To work collaboratively with Global Brand PR managers to ensure that strategic brand campaigns are delivered effectively in the region, driving brand awareness and engagement.
To establish an effective and disciplined PR calendar for the region, working in close consultation with Global Brand PR managers to maximise PR resource efficiency and impact.
To provide strategic advice and consultancy to senior leaders on TWE's regional PR strategy and brand campaigns.
To manage external PR agencies and internal resource, as appropriate, ensuring appropriate efficiency, expertise and return-on-investment is delivered.
To collaborate with TWE's corporate communications team to support delivery of strategic corporate messages across the region, as appropriate.
To act as a regional spokesperson for TWE and its brands, as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive experience in corporate and brand communications.
- In depth experience of working in a public relations/agency or business environment.
- Experience of working across Europe essential - Experience of the Nordic markets highly beneficial.
- The ability to manage a portfolio of brands as well as corporate & trade PR.
- Wine industry or drinks experience preferred but experience of FMCG essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and technical skills across a variety of media.
- A proven track record of delivering strategic and creative campaigns for both brand and corporate.
- A creative, strategic and lateral thinker.
- An ability to work flexibly to accommodate market influences and events.
- An ability to build, manage and maintain effective stakeholder relationships.
- Broad based influencing skills.
What's on offer?
For the right candidate, we offer a generous remuneration package, plus the opportunity to grow and develop a career with a truly world class leader on the global stage.
Treasury Wine Estates markets an industry leading portfolio of international premium quality wines including Wolf Blass, Penfolds, Beringer, Lindeman's and Rosemount. Our wine brands are enjoyed by consumers all over the world. In a vibrant and dynamic category we believe in placing the consumer and the customer at the heart of everything we do.