Key Challenges in Achieving Goal(s)
* Ensuring accurate information sourced both internally & externally.
* Continually improve accuracy and reliability of demand plan through the IBP process
* Not only deliver a forecast number but also the key assumptions, market insights, drivers to changes and risk & opportunities
* To look past individual biases and identify the most likely outcome
* Ability to manage several projects
* Prioritising demands on time to meet expectations of customers
Experience, Competencies & Skills:
* Fluent in English – strong Mandarin preferable.
* University degree / equivalent level (Business or Finance disciplines desirable)
* Excellent proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* High degree of ERP system knowledge
Understanding of Data Warehouse & Reporting tools (Similar to Oracle Financial Analytics)
· FMCG or similar demand planning
· Integrated Business Planning processes
· JDA Manugistics Demand Module
· Statistical modelling
- Experience in supply/ finance insights/ category management
- Good experience of working with data analysis systems
· Wine industry experience desirable
· Wine knowledge desirable
· Strong analytical / interpretive skills
· Strong communication skills, verbal, written and presentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively at a variety of levels.
· Strong relationship building & influencing skills – ability to develop and leverage internal and external relationships
· Ability to adapt to an ever changing working environment
· Results oriented
· Cultural awareness & sensitivity
· Attention to detail.
· Good organisational and time management skills.
· Good business / commercial acumen.
· Problem solving capabilities.
Ability to maintain positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that gets along with co-workers and management.