Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
Brand & Wine Education:
· Lead training, education & immersion across China
· Develop & implement customer & region specific education & training programs to ensure regional & customer goals are meet.
· Ownership in the development & delivery of brand training tools & practices used by consumers & trade.
Consumer Events & Public Relations:
· Support the execution & delivery of localized events & public relations initiatives as the brand Representative; becoming the face of the brand in the absence of winemakers.
· Develop & support strategic luxury brand activation as agreed with local field managers & the Penfolds brand manager.
Business Development Support:
· Support the sales team identified growth opportunities within key segments & customers.
· Work with relevant sales & marketing contacts to ensure identified opportunities are successfully converted & then tracked.
· Support local agents & sales representatives to identify & win significant sales & contracts, via brand
Business Development Support Contd:
engagement & education.
· Work with sales team & key influencers to create events or partner with existing events to assist in achieving brand ambitions within the region.
Regional Sales Team Liaison:
· Develop & maintain strong relationships & levels of influence with the local sales team.
· Work hand in hand with sales leadership to ensure brand goals & ambitions for region & customers are effectively planned for & executed.
· Partner with the sales & local market distributors to identify SKUs requiring development & depletion support.
· As requested by the sales team; develop & manage existing brand relationships with key distributor contacts & important image/prestige accounts, “hand-selling” TWE Luxury portfolio.
· Work with sales to develop scorecards to measure local market success & report back to brand team on program activation & regional support.
Work with sales team requirements to attend priority meetings where education & brand engagement is required.
· Act as lead contact for top priority collectors that wish to create a personal relationship with the winery, nurturing those relationships to increase DTC wine sales as the Kalimna Club evolves & requires additional support.
· Report back to on local market conditions to assist with strategic planning, identifying markets that require support.
· Stay ahead of trends & changes in the marketplace ensuring all information is fed to brand, sales & marketing teams.