Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
Contribute to the achievement of TWE consumer marketing vision to become a Brand Led organisation
· Understand the business objectives, priorities and targets ensuring all actions within your role are working towards these common goals
· Responsible for the delivery of all key projects across the Penfolds Special Bottling Range
Brand Planning and Management Responsibility
· Responsible for key brand projects within the Penfolds Special Bottling Range including, but not limited to ATL, NPD, channel & retailer activations, branded consumer and customer events
· Responsible for the superior planning, communications & execution of all activities (in conjunction with customer activation, trade marketing & sales operations)
· Use of Insights, commercial forecast, depletion data, channel strategy, and other industry sources for effective decision making & forward planning
· Building and delivery of regular reports on key issues & projects to ensure Penfolds Special Bottling Range is performing and delivering to its commitments & targets.
· Responsible for effective event management across assigned projects in collaboration with PR, sales, trade marketing, and events teams
Execution of Brand Plans, ATL & BTL programmes
· Responsible for the delivery of annual brand initiatives throughout the year.
· Assist in the delivery of high calibre regional brand plans rich in category, consumer and shopper insights.
· Responsible for execution of brand activity in full and on time, within budget
A&P Budget Management Responsibility
· Responsible for the effective and efficient management of assigned brand budgets
· Responsible for ROI’s Gates & PIRs on all major activations & NPD’s
· Responsible for A&P management and phasing as required throughout the year.
· Ensure that spend is managed within budgets and that PO’s and invoices are raised as per policy
Inter-Company and External Communication
· Responsible for the development of activity briefs and communication of these to sales/ trade marketing/PR/ Events through the planning calendar
· Responsible for effective project communication with external agencies and updates with global.
· Maintain open & honest communication with the marketing, sales, PR and Events teams to ensure smooth translation of brand strategy into market execution across all key touch points.
Management of POS, brand collateral and gifting
· Responsible, in conjunction with agencies, customer activation teams & sales teams, to ensure POS is created in line with account requests, key activations and brand guidelines.
· Proactively build a 12 month gifting programme in collaboration with the broader team, to deliver on growth opportunity in wine gifting.