At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. We embrace an environment where you can set about defining yourself and your career. Our global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands include Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags' Leap and 19 Crimes. TWE is an organization where the sky's the limit.
We are looking for a Vineyard Foreman who will work under the direction of the Vineyard Manager, the Vineyard Foreman provides direct, daily supervision of Vineyard Crews and facilitates all operations for all aspects of vineyard management.
- Act as vineyard contact person in the Vineyard Managers/Asst Manager absence.
- Plans, assigns and supervises work schedule.
- Monitors and assigns duties such as planting, pruning, canopy management, trellis and irrigation installation, cultural practices and harvesting and oversees all work activities.
- Supervises safe and efficient work practices of Tractor Drivers and Irrigators.
- Responsible for implementing the directions, coordination and evaluation of these units with guidance from vineyard management teams.
- Trains employees in safe operating procedures and quality guidelines.
- Enforces safety regulations, policies and procedures to workers.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of work.
- Provides performance feedback on employees to manager.
- Acts as first contact in event of incident or injury to field employees
- Ensure Vineyard Crews have all required facilities (bathrooms, water, etc) may delegate to crew leader
- Oversee pesticide applications (record keeping and calibration)
- Perform vineyard observation and monitoring.
- Ensure maintenance and inventory of tools.
- Perform minor equipment repairs as necessary.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in vineyard work
- Class C California Drivers License required
- Ability to work autonomously
- Organized and able to follow projects through to completion with written notation
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and reliable
- Must be bilingual in English/Spanish
- Should have demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to work nights and weekends and overtime if non-exempt
- General computer skill are a benefit
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
- 401k with match
- Stock Options
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
- Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
- Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
- Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!
Any Treasury Wine Estates employee who meets the above requirements and is interested in applying for this position should\:
1. Inform your immediate Supervisor/Manager
2. Complete the online Inside Talent application
3. Alex Valenzuela, Talent Acquisition Coordinator
(707) 299-3224 or Alejandro.email@example.com