About the Company
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world’s largest wine companies, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). The Company has a rich heritage and a portfolio of some of the most recognized and awarded wine brands in the world, including Penfolds, Pepperjack, Wynns, Beaulieu Vineyard, Beringer, Wolf Blass, 19 Crimes, Matua, Chateau St Jean, Sterling Vineyards, Gabbiano, Lindeman’s and Rawson’s Retreat. TWE is focused on portfolio premiumization and brand-led marketing, with world-class production facilities in internationally recognized wine regions. The Company sources grapes from a mix of owned, leased and third-party vineyards. Employing approximately 3,400 winemakers, viticulturists, sales, marketing, distribution and support staff across the globe, TWE’s wine is sold in more than 100 countries around the world. Learn more about Treasury Wine Estates at www.tweglobal.com
The role of Regional Environmental Sustainability, Compliance and Business Continuity Manger is to provide the necessary leadership and oversight to implement a comprehensive and continuously improving sustainability program across the Americas region to reach our 2020 goals and beyond, overseeing the environmental compliance program for the region, along with evaluating, identifying and creating robust business continuity plans and projects that will ensure continuity within our business during times of crisis or change.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations related to business continuity issues and risks identified during risk assessments, audits and periodic reviews.
- Develops and maintains all required documentation related to business continuity and crisis management processes and plans.
Technology and Systems
- Identifies new and innovative solutions for technology related to efficiencies and sustainability
- Develops information to share with the Global team on sustainable projects implemented, savings achieved, etc.
- Leverages existing systems to achieve desired outcomes
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Sustainability or Environmental Compliance
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Environmental Compliance/ Sustainability
- Knowledge of sustainability programs and issues faced in the food & beverage industry
- Thorough knowledge and experience with Local, State, and Federal environmental regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
- Interaction with managers (up and down)
- Significant facilitation and training experience and good interpersonal skills; collaborative approach.
- Ability to plan and implement the plan; self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Sound time management skills and the ability to manage differing projects at the same time.
- A desire for action, having the energy and drive to progress projects to conclusion.