Here at Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we know that it’s the thinkers, makers, and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the world’s most celebrated wine company. With an international portfolio of products including Penfolds, Beringer, Wolf Blass and Lindeman’s, we are envied for the quality of our wine.
About the role
In this newly created role, as Head of Indirect Procurement and leading a small team, you will set the global procurement strategy for all indirect spend categories and ensure the Indirect Procurement team execute against the defined three-year plan with a key focus on in year sourcing. Working within a Business Process Outsourced (BPO) environment you will design new procurement and sourcing policies and frameworks for TWE which facilitates a substantial increase to sourcing value delivery for TWE globally.
- Develop a category by category view of operational procurement channels designed to hard wire sourcing value for the organisation including process optimisation.
- Support the deployment of requisitioning capability for the organisation including the selection of technology, the design of process, the development of a business case and any subsequent implementation and change management.
- Work with the Procure 2 Pay GPO to build out a three-year indirect sourcing plan with clearly defined metrics and savings commitments
- Lead the Indirect Procurement team for the in-year execution of the three-year plan including the realisation of savings targets, occasionally undertaking the lead in sourcing events
- Develop and execute a business case for the provision of BPO sourcing support for the Indirect Procurement with the partner BPO provider including ongoing operational management of the services under scope for Procurement.
- Provide strategic relationship management for senior business stakeholders across IT, Communications, Human Resources, Marketing and Sales and Professional Services spend categories
You will be a strategic procurement professional with strong category experience within IT and/or professional services, some experience across HR, Corporate Services and or Marketing will also be highly valued. Possessing strong stakeholder management skills, you will have a track record of maintaining a healthy tension with the business to ensure procurement programs are closely aligned to the commercial drivers of the business. Your drive and ambition to challenge status quo along with a pragmatic approach will set you apart. With strong technical experience, you will be able to translate this into a leadership style that is collaborative, flexible and agile. Finally, an appreciation for a global environment will be preferred as will an ability to travel.
If you would like the opportunity to make your mark within a global FMCG, please apply.