Here at Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we know that it’s the thinkers, makers, and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the world’s most celebrated wine company. With an international portfolio of products including Penfolds, Beringer, Wolf Blass and Lindeman’s, we are envied for the quality of our wine.
About the role
In this newly created role reporting to the Director, Corporate Affairs you will partner senior executives throughout TWE’s global footprint to identify, advise and drive action in the business on the management of environment, social and governance (ESG) risks and opportunities, including the area of Corporate Responsibility. Leading TWE’s ESG strategies you will drive initiatives and behaviours that foster and embed ESG into our ways of working.
- Determine, develop and coordinate non-financial reporting and project managing the sustainability report and relevant annual report disclosures.
- Support the communication of non-financial performance to investors and other stakeholders (government, industry, public, consumers, customers, activist groups)
- Lead projects to manage TWE’s priority ESG topics such as embedding TCFD recommendations, Water risk assessment and Climate scenario modelling
- Ensure TWE is operating in line with regulatory changes and stakeholder expectations regarding ESG issues.
- Manage the governance of ESG issues, including Board reporting, RCGC reporting, and the CR Council
You will be a seasoned ESG, Corporate Responsibility or Corporate Sustainability professional and ideally have had experience within a FMCG or manufacturing environment. Possessing strong stakeholder management skills, you will have a track record of delivering a strategic ESG strategies and programs that are closely aligned to the commercial drivers of the business. Your drive and ambition to challenge status quo along with a pragmatic approach will set you apart. With technical experience, you will be able to translate complexity into meaningful actionable insight. Collaborative and curious in nature you will be flexible and agile in attitude and have the appreciation for a global environment.
If you would like the opportunity to make your mark within a global FMCG, please apply.