Here at Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we know that it’s the thinkers, makers, and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the world’s most celebrated wine company. With an international portfolio of products including Penfolds, Beringer, Wolf Blass and Lindeman’s, we are envied for the quality of our wine.
About the role
Working as part of a collaborative global Organisational Capability community you will manage the delivery of a range of capability development and OD initiatives across TWE from ideation through to execution. Developing functional capability and partnering with business leaders and HR partners will be a key focus of your role to ensure capability solutions are aligned to TWE’s business strategy and strategic priorities.
- Support the development of key functional capability strategies and provide best practice learning design recommendations
- Manage the design, development and implementation of functional Capability and Development Programs in partnership with the business and HR stakeholders
- Creation and management of curriculum content where applicable
- Establishing working groups, communities of practice and ‘champions’ to support the embedding of capability and OD initiatives
- Management of external partnerships associated with programs and initiatives as required
- Design and deliver capability resources and tools by region, with some training facilitation as required.
- Support the planning and development of the modules, tools and processes that align with the capability model and framework
- Support Diversity & Inclusion initiatives, reporting and program management
You will be a seasoned Organisational Development or Capability professional and ideally have had experience within a FMCG or Retail environment. Possessing strong stakeholder management skills, you will have a track record of diagnosing development needs and delivering a program of learning solutions. Your drive and ambition to challenge status quo along with a commercial approach will set you apart. With strong training needs analysis experience, you will be able to translate complexity into meaningful actionable insight. Collaborative and curious in nature you will be flexible and agile in attitude and have the appreciation for a global environment.
If you would like the opportunity to make your mark within a global FMCG, please apply.