At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. We embrace an environment where you can set about defining yourself and your career. Our global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands include Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags’ Leap and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organization where the sky’s the limit.
About The Role
This position seeks to assist in all aspects of running of sensory panel (set up/administer/clear up taste panels, enter data, etc.), creating questionnaires, execute tests and collect results using sensory software. You are responsible for managing sensory panel, panel recruitment and keeping the sensory panel database updated. You will maintain laboratory supplies needed for panels and all laboratory functions as requested.
You have an Associates degree (or equivalent work experience). The successful candidate is highly organized, is detail and multi-tasked oriented. Exemplary customer service with a positive attitude is a must since you will be interfacing with both internal and external panelists.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. repetitively
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
- 401k with match
- Stock Options
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
- Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
- Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
- Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!