About the company
Here at Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we know that it’s the thinkers, makers, and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the world’s most celebrated wine company. With an international portfolio of products including Penfolds, Beringer, Wolf Blass and Lindeman’s, we are envied for the quality of our wine.
About the role
A critical leadership role which will see you partnering with the ANZ Managing Director and supporting the Sales and Marketing Leadership teams through the provision of strategically focused, end-to-end financial services.
- Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to the Commercial Finance team
- Drive the sales and marketing’s team financial decision making to deliver revenue and profit ambitions
- Champion Integrated Business Planning (IBP) processes that drive the region to deliver its financial objective
- Provide financial information, analysis and insights to the ANZ leadership team and ANZ Finance team to ensure a common understanding and alignment to TWE position
- Proactively work with Revenue Manager and CFO to evaluate the financial aspects of proposed investments relevant to the region and make recommendations
- Ensure regional compliance and consistency of reporting, planning, forecasting and tracking with TWE’s global processes
- Significant experience in commercial/finance functions in FMCG organisations
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop high performing teams
- Strong analytical, planning and project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage and influence stakeholders
How to apply
Apply online now to join us on our journey to becoming the world’s most celebrated wine company.