Here at Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we know that it’s the thinkers, makers, and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the world’s most celebrated wine company. With an international portfolio of products including Penfolds, Beringer, Wolf Blass and Lindeman’s, we are envied for the quality of our wine.
About the Role
Due to an internal move, we are currently recruiting for our next ANZ Marketing Finance Manager based in Melbourne. As a financial expert on the Marketing team, you will ensure all decisions made by ANZ Marketing and Category teams in relation to brands, strategy, effectiveness, spend are made using sound and relevant financial advice which will ensure the objectives of the function are delivered.
- Drive and support simplify to grow initiatives around investing smarter, including Marketing Mix Modeling and bespoke ROI analyses
- Provide strategic planning support for the ANZ marketing teams on long long-term plans for TWE Brands
- Lead efforts to optimise product level economics across all ANZ portfolio
- Evaluate the financial aspects of proposed investments relevant to the brands, make recommendations and provide insights for product, brand and overall strategies
- Coaching and developing others to achieve their best, including the regional marketing finance teams.
- Financial oversight and control of advertising and promotion
You are a highly commercial finance professional who is looking to continue their development within TWE. A natural leader, you will have demonstrable expertise in leading high performing teams and developing others to achieve their best. Your ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders both locally and internationally, whilst understanding how to apply your finance skills commercially will further support your success.