About the Company:
At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. We embrace an environment where you can set about defining yourself and your career. Our global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands includes Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags’ Leap and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organization where the sky’s the limit.
TWE is a leading global luxury wine company that is traded on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). We believe in creating a culture that delivers sustainable growth –for our people, our business, and our customers.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) can offer you the opportunity to be a vital part of the Digital Marketing Team, playing an instrumental role in helping TWE wines reach their marketing and digital objectives. You will be at the forefront of digital content creation, functioning as TWE’s in-house digital copy writing expert, managing brand’s content calendar and helping our brands grow their social following through exceptional community management.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director of Digital, you will partner closely with Brand Marketing, DTC, Creative Services, Trade Marketing, and Insights teams to ensure TWE wines are represented to their fullest potential across all digital touchpoints. You will also work closely with the Director of Digital in all digital media strategy and buys with an emphasis on paid social campaigns.
Your role will be instrumental in Brands’ content and social calendars, and will accurately gauge what content needs to be produced. You will also play a vital role in keeping brand websites updated with the relevant content, product information, and events, while staying up to date and sharing the most recent digital and social media trends with the broader Marketing and Digital team.
You are someone who is passionate for all things digital marketing. You are a proactive, self-starter with a creative mindset and a strong understanding of content creation, social media, and other digital touchpoints. Previous experience with content creation and copy writing is a plus.
You have previous digital experience from an agency or start-up company, and you have a strong motivation to continue your career in Digital Marketing. Previous experience in the wine, adult beverage, or CPG industry is helpful but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, or related field
- 2-4+ years’ experience in copy writing / creative and/or digital agency
- Background in copy writing (required) and journalism (ideal)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Ability to create high-quality copy in a short time frame for a brand with a strong editorial voice
- Proven track record/portfolio of well-written articles, advertising campaigns, etc.
- Professional experience building and engaging a social online community on behalf of a large brand
- Passion for digital marketing, social media, culturally-relevant moments, news and trends
- Plus for experience with website building and updates
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure and to short deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Strong intellectual capacity and collaboration spirit
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams and external agencies in a global organisation
- Experience in developing and delivering management presentations
- Excellent execution with attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Commerce cloud a plus
Treasury Wine Estates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.