About the Company:
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world’s largest wine companies, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). The Company has a rich heritage and a portfolio of some of the most recognized and awarded wine brands in the world, including Penfolds, Pepperjack, Wynns, Beaulieu Vineyard, Beringer, Wolf Blass, 19 Crimes, Matua, Chateau St Jean, Sterling Vineyards, Gabbiano, Lindeman’s and Rawson’s Retreat. TWE is focused on portfolio premiumization and brand-led marketing, with world-class production facilities in internationally recognized wine regions. The Company sources grapes from a mix of owned, leased and third-party vineyards. Employing approximately 3,400 winemakers, viticulturists, sales, marketing, distribution and support staff across the globe, TWE’s wine is sold in more than 100 countries around the world. Learn more about Treasury Wine Estates at www.tweglobal.com
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Administrator will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of TWE Dynamics D365 (Finance Operations and Customer Engagement). This role will be the technical D365 subject matter expert for TWE.
- Work with TWE business teams to ensure D365 meets business goals and needs.
- Support the full platform lifecycle including incident management; troubleshooting and resolving user requests and problems for Dynamics 365 as well as initial triage.
- Day-to-day system administration, including user security administration.
- Support system upgrades and enhancements
- Manage/Support ISV environments, act as a liaison between the ISV’s and TWE
- Manage and maintain D365 environments (Production, Staging, Test, DEV)
- Deployment of security and code changes to TWE environments including Production
- Oversee D365 source control code as well as custom code and core product hot fixes
- Monitor system and respond to alert
- Administer technical changes within the D365 .NET framework
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in related discipline
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting D365
- Technical experience or exposure with .NET
- Working knowledge of D365 environment and interaction between the components (database, AOS, SSRS, etc.)