Here at Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we know that it’s the thinkers, makers, and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the world’s most celebrated wine company. With an international portfolio of products including Penfolds, Beringer, Wolf Blass and Lindeman’s, we are envied for the quality of our wine.
About the role
To continue the strong growth of TWE we are seeking a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst who will work with account teams to develop strategies and plans that deliver the financial commitments of the business unit. A partner to our sales team you will share analysis and insight that drive commercial performance by evaluating and challenging budgets, forecasts, promotional plans and investment assumptions.
- Identify and activate opportunities to deliver financial commitments
- Management of all facets of the account P&L
- Develop and maintain financial models for completing Budgets, Forecasts and Long-Term Plans
- Partner with the business on the evaluation of assumptions used to build Budgets & Forecasts
- Financial evaluation of sales activities and investment levels (e.g. new business agreements, tactical investment, A&P spend) including promotional effectiveness
- Provide analysis and insight on the factors driving performance
- Support business initiatives in the roll out of new systems & processes
You will be qualified or undertaking your CA/CPA and ideally have experience of commercial finance within a FMCG environment. Possessing a strong ability and knowledge of accounting systems and experience partnering a commercial sales function you will be adept in excel and financial modelling. With strong analytical experience you will be able to translate complexity into meaningful actionable insight. Collaborative and curious in nature you will be flexible and agile in attitude. Team focused you will be able to handle tasks under pressure and in a timely manner with the quality expected in a listed environment.