About the Company
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world’s largest wine companies, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (TWE.AX). The Company has a rich heritage and a portfolio of some of the most recognized and awarded wine brands in the world, including Penfolds, Pepperjack, Wynns, Beaulieu Vineyard, Beringer, Wolf Blass, 19 Crimes, Matua, Chateau St Jean, Sterling Vineyards, Gabbiano, Lindeman’s and Rawson’s Retreat. TWE is focused on portfolio premiumization and brand-led marketing, with world-class production facilities in internationally recognized wine regions. The Company sources grapes from a mix of owned, leased and third-party vineyards. Employing approximately 3,400 winemakers, viticulturists, sales, marketing, distribution and support staff across the globe, TWE’s wine is sold in more than 100 countries around the world. Learn more about Treasury Wine Estates at www.tweglobal.com
TWE seeks a high caliber, Manager, Supply Chain Planning and IBP Reporting to drive timely economic outcomes for TWE, focusing on inventory and production opportunities & risks and leveraging the Integrated Business Planning (IBP). This role will manage the end-to-end Inventory Process (E2E), the Global Allocation process for finished goods and oversee and manage a team of 3 Supply Chain Analysts.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Support the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process by designing and managing content, in partnership with Global Supply stakeholders, to allow the America’s Supply Leadership to be informed of business performance, as well as drive IFRs (issues for resolution) to mitigate potential risk in a timely, efficient and economical manner.
- Drive and continuously improve the processes around the in ‘E2E’ (end to end) inventory at risk reviews in partnership with Supply Strategy & Bulk Wine, providing a mechanism & process to achieve the best economic outcome for TWE.
- Monthly process & forum for evaluating supply availability against demand, along with supporting the tri-annual 5YDP and Budget/LE shipment plan development.
- The Global Allocation process seeks to maximise shareholder value from the sale of products that are determined by the CEO as being on Global Allocation. For these products, the allocation process replaces the standard planning and inventory management processes used for other products. This role will support the domestic translations, execution and tracking of Global Allocations of supply constrained Luxury.
- Own the data-gathering, analysis, presentation, execution and hand over of any strategic project independently, and within required timelines.
- Implement the calculation and tracking of key Supply Chain metrics in accordance with Global Policy
- Ensure issues and risks, whether financial or controls / governance, are escalate to manager and/or Americas Supply Leadership in a timely manner.
- Understand and demonstrate company culture, behaviours and ways of working (Focus, Belief, Trust, Collaboration).
- Undertake organization training and development as required.
- Support the development of SOPs as well as higher level business processes across Supply Chain Planning.
- Ad hoc inquiries, reports and presentations.
- Good Inventory Management.
- Provide backup to the greater Supply Chain Planning team as needed.
- Demonstrate leadership and coaching capabilities.
- Assist in the refresh and development of Global Policy surrounding Supply Chain Planning and Finished Good Inventory Management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BBA) in Business, Supply Chain, Finance, Business Economics, or a related discipline required.
- 5+ years of experience (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), S&OP, Production Planning/Strategic Sourcing) preferably in a food/beverage environment.
- Excellent conceptual understanding of Supply Chain activities and general understanding of all business functions – Marketing, HR, Production, Sales, Planning required.
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills and diligent attention to detail; outstanding Excel modelling and PowerPoint creation skills
- Proven analytical experience to drive decisions & beneficial outcomes.
- Basic finance acumen required.
- Project Management Experience preferred.
- APICS CPIM Certification preferred.
- Wine industry experience desirable.
- Mature interpersonal, influencing, oral, written and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a team player and comfortable tackling highly ambiguous problems and situations with no clear roadmap of work defined.
- Experience in identifying and mitigation slow moving and obsolete inventory preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a multi task environment.
- Strong work ethic.