Here at Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we know that it’s the thinkers, makers, and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the world’s most celebrated wine company. With an international portfolio of products including Penfolds, Beringer, Wolf Blass and Lindeman’s, we are envied for the quality of our wine.
About the Role
To develop and manage the execution of highly effective external and internal communications work that helps manage external risks, build corporate and brand reputation we are seeking a Corporate Communications Manager who will contribute to the delivery of TWE’s strategic roadmap.
In this generalist role you will provide communications input and insights on critical commercial projects, you will plan, align and execute internal and external communications strategies and channels for the company.
- Providing support in managing all external and internal communications for TWE
- Provide support for members of the Executive Leadership Team with advice on media, corporate and crisis communications, and internal communications issues
- Ensure appropriate coordination, alignment and support for TWE’s corporate communications globally.
- Engage, inspire and inform TWE employees through regular, targeted and highly effective internal communications.
- Generate excitement, enthusiasm and commitment to the organisation’s vision, strategies, desired culture, and behaviours.
- Drive an increase in both the volume and favorability of TWE’s earned media coverage.
- Coach and mentor the Corporate Communications team.
You will have a proven track record of delivering internal communications outputs within a complex, fast-paced environment. Ideally you will have had experience in a global, listed environment, along with the ability to influence those around you. You will take pride in the consistent delivery of high quality communications within tight often immoveable timeframes and at times. A degree in marketing and communications will be highly sort as will a flexible approach.
If you would like the opportunity to grow your career within a global environment, apply now.