About the Company:
At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. We embrace an environment where you can set about defining yourself and your career. Our global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands includes Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags’ Leap and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organization where the sky’s the limit.
As a Regional Trade Marketing Manager, Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) can offer you the opportunity to oversee the Pacific Northwest Region Trade Marketing efforts under the Director of Trade Marketing. You will provide strategic selling support to enable TWE to win new distribution and key merchandising placements in the market. You will also collaborate with key distributor partners to build programs that resonate in the market, and you will take ownership of the regional NPD launch process to deliver best in class NPD launches.
TWE is a leading global luxury wine company that is traded on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). We believe in creating a culture that delivers sustainable growth –for our people, our business, and our customers.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director of Trade Marketing, you will be the champion for the designated market, ensuring the TWE selling teams have the support they need to hit their fiscal goals.
Your role will work closely with Brand Marketing, Customer Marketing, Supply, and Promotions teams to ensure all brand programs have relevant support within the local market.
Your role will be key in assessing whether Brand Marketing programs & promotions meet the needs of selling teams or whether additional elements or alternative customized support is needed.
You are a proactive, self-starter with exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills. You are goal oriented and have excellent communication and problem-solving skills. You also have a creative mindset with the ability to understand national programs and ensure these are localized and adopted regionally.
You have previous adult beverage experience and over three years of experience in Trade Marketing. You are deadline driven with the ability to work with cross functional teams while managing multiple priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Can proactively drive projects and drive sense of urgency with Sales, brand teams and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to develop and deliver strong written and verbal presentations for Sales teams, distributor teams, customers and for other cross-functional groups.
- Must be highly PowerPoint proficient.
- Demonstrates knowledge of how to sell or market brands within the alcoholic beverage category (preferably wine, but not required) and have prior experience in Trade Marketing, Brand Marketing and/or Sales.
- Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Aligns work with strategic goals. Able to analyze program effectiveness and manage budgets.
- Able to develop programs and materials to meet TWE sales and distributor needs.
- Some travel within the territory
Treasury Wine Estates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a Grade C role. If you are interested, please discuss your application with your manager prior to applying for the role. If you have any questions, please contact Krystal Rodriguez from Talent Acquisition on email: firstname.lastname@example.org