Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
Deliver Best in class activation against aligned Global Travel Strategy:
• Development of Global Brand toolkits specific to GT that drives global execution against global standards
• Development of Retail solutions Globally on priority brands against identified shopper barriers / needs
• Management of Global Permanent Visibility Strategy and submission
• Search and Spin best practice globally, including Measurement and Evaluation (M&E)
Partnering Global Customers:
• Drive Global Customer 18M activation plans against TWE and Customer Growth ambitions
• Provide strategic insights for Top to Top meetings to support RMs
Champion Shopper Insights:
• Partner SEAMEA insights manager to translate shopper research insights into business driving opportunities
• Stays up to date on market and customer data to actively mine insights to be applied to Shopper strategy and/or programs.
• Build compelling case studies that showcase and support TWE’s shopper strategies
• Inject Voice of Customer and Shopper into strategic discussions
Trade Events, Trade Media Strategy & Execution:
• Lead the execution of Key Global Travel Trade Events
• Provide quality and timely briefs for external agencies and engage fully and swiftly to ensure a superior output on brief, on budget and on time
• Drive and Build strong internal belief on the value creation of Global Travel within TWE through strong internal communications
Key challenges faced by this role in meeting goals/objectives
• Managing multiple stakeholders (internal and external) with differing agenda to achieve win-win solutions
• Continuing to inspire belief in the role GT plays in driving TWE priority brands both commercially and from a brand building perspective
• Working in a small global team in a fast paced environment with limited resources – necessitating strong capability and initiative to prioritise opportunities and investments
• Maintain industry-leading understanding of competitor activity, emerging trends and market drivers
• Pro-actively solving business solutions Key measures of success for this role:
• Execution & Foresight: able to deliver extraordinary results, overcoming difficulties, anticipating the future of the business and driving change through solid customer, shopper and commercial acumen, ability to win in the short term and long term envisioning.
• Business Judgment: proven track record of making timely and effective decisions balancing market, products, financial and organisational challenges. Solid financial understanding.
• Consumer/ Shopper Focus: able to put himself/herself in the shopper/clients’ shoes, understanding their current needs and anticipating the future ones.
• Teamwork: able to work well across all boundaries to reach common objectives and extraordinary results. Excellent emotional intelligence and ability to be successfully interact with different cultures in an international corporate environment.
• Creative Thinking: Provide solutions to overcome challenges. Thinking outside the box to deliver opportunities for future positive growth.
• Flexibility to balance working across multiple global time zones
• Availability to travel, and spend approx. 25% of the time in the field with retailers, distributors and key stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
• Ability to negotiate effectively with agency / suppliers
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise and manage several projects simultaneously
• Presentation preparation and delivery
• Proven commercial understanding
• International mind set with exposure to different cultures (priority on Asia)
• University degree or equivalent professional qualification
• Degree in Marketing or Business related discipline
• Minimum 5+ years customer facing sales / marketing experience within FMCG industry and preferable drinks sector
• International market experience preferred
• Shopper Marketing and / or Category Management experience
• Managing ambiguity & positive attitude
• Creativity & Inspiring others
• Take Ownership