We are currently recruiting for Hospitality Sales Manager to lead the hospitality team to success at our stunning Etude property. The successful candidate will have hospitality and sales experience and will bring a new vitality to the team. You are sales driven and can cultivate a safe and team-oriented culture. Additionally, you will be charged with creating an amazing guest experience, managing a budget and making sales goals.
Key Responsibilities (this list is not exhaustive):
- Working together with the General Manager, lead and direct the activities of Hospitality Associate team to achieve or exceed key objectives and metrics including total revenue and gross profit, Wine Club total enrolments and conversion %, new customer data acquisition and Per Guest Spend
- Working with General Manager develop monthly sales programs to drive traffic and sales
- Provide local on-site promotional support. Develop and produce site collateral and signage
- Work with marketing support to update Tour programming in Cellarpass
- Implement WISE triple score as the standard of service
- Engage with customers and solve service issues
- Hire, train, schedule inspire and manage Hospitality staff to achieve /exceed plan
- Inspire staff to be sales focused while insuring exceptional experience for all guests
- Demonstrate strong leadership. Coach team members in all aspects of performance, set a positive example at all times. Work the sales floor, lead VIP tours and interface with top customers to set an example for staff and meet wine sales and club conversion targets
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong leadership skills and team player with the ability to coach others
- Knowledge of food and wine, the wine industry and competitive offerings, Napa and Bay Area hospitality market
- Proven track record leading others and delivering results against defined targets
- Working knowledge of winery POS systems, calendar programs, Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong customer service and sales aptitude
- Dynamic communication skills & positive attitude
- Creative - big thinker and able to put ideas into action
- Highly organized. Experience managing multiple priorities and changing environment
- Ability to start a project and carry through to successful implementation
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to relay their knowledge of wines and wine production
- Strong work ethic. This position must work weekends, some holidays and evenings and the ability to adapt to a flexible schedule
- Appropriate career cycle for position – eager to excel and take on additional responsibilities and grow with the company
- Must have a clean professional appearance and able to represent TWE internally and externally
- Positive attitude and ability to work well across teams
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs (a case of wine)
At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. We embrace an environment where you can set about defining yourself and your career. Our global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands include Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags’ Leap and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organization where the sky’s the limit.
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
- 401k with match
- Stock Options
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
- Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
- Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
- Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!