Treasury Wine Estates is a globally recognised producer of leading wine brands including Penfolds, Wolf Blass, Wynns and Saltram. Our portfolio of products are acclaimed for their consistency in quality, delivered by an outstanding team of diverse professionals.
Reporting to the Dry and Finished Goods Managers, this role efficiently manages labour to ensure all required warehouse activities are safely completed within required time frames.
Working a weekly 3 shift rotation and applying engagement and continuous improvement strategies you will lead and supervise team members to build a sustainable high performance culture. You will be responsible for rectifying warehouse performance issues and motivate team members to achieve warehouse targets. Continuous skill development and adaptation to ensure competence of team in an ever-changing environment is vital. This highly automated state of the art facility requires a skilled leader with excellent problem solving skills.
- Quality control and checks of warehouse performance
- Report quality or process improvement issues to FG/DG Lead
- Trouble shoot maintenance and performance issues as required
- Identify coaching or re-training needs of Team Members
- Identify counselling / discipline issues, and respectfully resolve them following TWE policies
- Prioritise and allocate work tasks to respective team members
- Ensure all recourses are being efficiently utilised
- Work with other shift Team Leaders to develop best practice across the three shifts
You have experience in a supervisory and warehouse capacity and a strong working knowledge of warehouse and manufacturing operations. Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be among your key strengths, alongside a Wine Industry Packaging qualification complete to AQF level 3 or equivalent experience. A forklift licence is essential. You have a proven ability to proactively identify and solve problems and you thrive when coaching and mentoring others. You have good organisational and time management skills and sound computer skills and literacy particularly in Microsoft Office. Diploma in Leadership and Management would be highly desirable.
At Treasury Wine Estates we have one ambition, to be recognised as the world’s most successful and celebrated wine company. Apply now and join us on our journey.