About the Company
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world’s largest wine companies, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). The Company has a rich heritage and a portfolio of some of the most recognized and awarded wine brands in the world, including Penfolds, Pepperjack, Wynns, Beaulieu Vineyard, Beringer, Wolf Blass, 19 Crimes, Matua, Chateau St Jean, Sterling Vineyards, Gabbiano, Lindeman’s and Rawson’s Retreat. TWE is focused on portfolio premiumization and brand-led marketing, with world-class production facilities in internationally recognized wine regions. The Company sources grapes from a mix of owned, leased and third-party vineyards. Employing approximately 3,400 winemakers, viticulturists, sales, marketing, distribution and support staff across the globe, TWE’s wine is sold in more than 100 countries around the world. Learn more about Treasury Wine Estates at www.tweglobal.com
TWE seeks an experienced Senior Manager to lead the production and material planning team. This role will drive continuous improvement and execute process flows to deliver the expected level of customer service and minimize costs throughout the supply chain. The Senior Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing effective strategies to convert sales demand into a packaging production plan while maximizing production capacity utilization and creating efficient workflows to utilize resources effectively. This role is also accountable for the effective management of inventory levels of items produced (finished goods) and packaging materials (dry goods).
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS/BA degree in Business, Operations, Engineering or proven successful history in similar position.
- Other professional Supply Chain certifications/affiliations desired (i.e. APICS, CSCMP, and ISM etc.).
- At least 5 years of successful experience in similar field (procurement, logistics, MRP, production, inventory management, production planning/scheduling, demand planning).
- Excellent planning, organization and project management skills with ability to multi-task/prioritize on regular basis.
- High Analytical, interpersonal, oral, written and problem-solving skills.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Demonstrated execution of Continuous Improvement principles.
- Demonstrated competency in ERP software applications (JDE a plus).
- Demonstrated experience with supply chain planning or scheduling software applications.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Extended hours may be required.