At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. Individuals who trust their instincts, roll their sleeves up and throw their hands, driving and delivering results. Offering a global portfolio of instantly recognised wine brands including Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags’ Leap, Matua and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organisation where the sky’s the limit.
Are you an ambitious, hard-working, team player looking to grow with a top company in the wine industry? This position is an outstanding opportunity to utilize your leadership and relationship skills while being an integral part of our sales team.
This role will focus on generating increased distribution and volume sales in key Off-Premise Chains throughout Washington. You will be responsible for creating and coordinating program execution and tracking against annual goals, and calling on accounts at the store level.
The ideal candidate will preferably reside in the Seattle or outlying area.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other related field preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role within the adult beverage industry, as well as previous sales and distributor management experience
- Previous off premise and/or chain account experience preferred
- Traveling within the assigned territory required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to lift a case of wine (45 pounds)
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
- Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more
- Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!