The Education Content Manager is responsible for creating highly effective educational content and tools that support our capabilities ambition. They will be directly responsible for end-to-end TRU video module creation and Brand training content. They will work collaboratively with Brand Team, Education Team, and outside vendors to create best-in-class training material. They will be responsible for all of the primary assets on TRU University and user-experience.
This position is located in Rutherford, CA.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Responsible for creating, production and managing of all TRU University Training Modules
- Responsible for production of individual Brand Education training decks and Portfolio content (PPT).
- Owns all video production, for Brand Video, Video Wine Notes, and Portfolio Sizzle Video production
- Collaborate and support live Napa Valley trade experiences, and support TM Initiatives in the field
What you will do:
- Continually assess capability needs and be responsive to changing priorities from Marketing and Sales
- Significant input and collaboration into overall Trade Marketing and Education plans
- Vetting of ideas coming from Brand, and Commercial teams – Must ultimately own performance and capabilities.
- Own TM and Education content that is existing and is newly created and communicate to Sales
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree, Wine Industry (3-5yrs) WSET, Court of Master Sommelier, or CWE certification preferred. Commercial, Wine
- Marketing and/or Education is also preferred.
Experience, Competencies & Skills Preferred:
- Marketing and/or Trade Marketing (3yrs), and/or Distributor Sales (3-5 years), Commercial On/Off-Premise (3-5years)
- Excel, PPT, Word.
- Must be highly talented communicator in both verbal and written capacities.
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
- 401k with match
- Stock Options
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
- Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
- Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
- Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!