At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. We embrace an environment where you can set about defining yourself and your career. Our global portfolio of instantly recognised wine brands include Penfolds, Wolf Blass, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags’ Leap and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organisation where the sky is the limit.
Reporting to the NSW Sales Manager, this role will provide a high level of leadership, development and coaching for a team of Business Development Executives. You will be responsible for the achievement of market volume and value growth targets by ensuring, through your team, the effective and timely execution of the National and State Business Plans.
Key responsibilities will include;
- To provide your team with constant coaching through clarification of performance expectations and providing constructive and timely feedback
- To provide leadership which inspires the team to be the best they can be by providing them with the confidence to be innovative and take the freedom to act
- To achieve volume, revenue and profit results with customers to achieve a win/win outcome through negotiation which recognises the importance of business relationships
- Negotiating and introducing business agreements/trading terms with customers to grow EBIT and build brand equity
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a proven track record of developing high performing teams, ideally within consumer products industry
- Strong communication skills to enable you to respectfully challenge stakeholders and influence outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence at all levels, and achieve business results through cross functional collaboration
- Ability to build and maintain outstanding relationships both internally and externally
- Strong strategic planning skills in order to develop initiatives to achieve targeted results
Apply now and join us on our journey to become the world's most celebrated wine company.