At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. We embrace an environment where you can set about defining yourself and your career. Our global portfolio of instantly recognised wine brands include Penfolds, Wolf Blass, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags’ Leap and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organisation where the sky is the limit.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Brand Manager to champion a portfolio of our award winning brands, including Wynn’s, Pepperjack, Samuel Wynn & Co and our Regional Gems. Reporting to the Brand Director, this role will lead a team of two (Brand Manager and Assistant Brand Manager) and will be responsible for driving brand performance and strengthening our regional brand plans year on year.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Achievement of the ANZ P&L for Wynns, Samuels, Pepperjack, and Regional Gems portfolio
- Build brands within the region through the development, implementation and execution of brand plans
- Drive innovation and key initiatives that will grow profits
- Manage the pricing and promotional frequency of the portfolio and marketing expenditure
- Work closely with key stakeholders to communicate a consistent message to consumers
- Provide leadership, coaching and support to ensure the success of your team
You will be a senior brand marketer with experience gained in the wine or consumer products industry. You will have an ability to drive brand value agendas with demonstrated success in building consumer product positioning and brand growth. Delivering on financial growth targets, you will confidently position our portfolio within the region. In addition to this, you have demonstrated success in leading and building high performing teams.
If making an impact on some of the industries most recognised wines is important to you then apply now and join us on our journey to become the world's most celebrated wine company.