At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. Individuals who trust their instincts, roll their sleeves up and throw their hands in, driving and delivering results. Offering a global portfolio of instantly recognised wine brands including Matua, Squealing Pig, Penfolds, Sterling Vineyards, Wolf Blass, Stags’ Leap, and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organisation where the sky’s the limit.
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced production winemaker to join our Marlborough based team.
Reporting to the Winemaker – New Zealand, this role oversees the finishing of all our Marlborough based wines, taking them from post blend to bottle ready state.
• Efficient daily preparation organisation of cellar operations to meet production requirements
• Wine preparation to meet outlined specifications
• Facilitate and participation in winemaking trials for palate fining, and adjustments
• Wine dispatch to third party bottling sites.
• Ensure all wines dispatched are compliant for the intended market and meet label integrity laws.
• Ensure required documentation is created and sent to all national and international bottling sites.
• Create wines of the highest quality while maintaining winery efficiencies.
The successful candidate will already have a strong foundation in the industry, complemented with a Winemaking degree. With a flexible approach and resilient nature you will be a highly organised and methodical individual who continually shows initiative through proactivity.
At Treasury Wine Estates we have one ambition, to be recognised as the world's most successful wine company. Apply now and join us on our journey.