About The Role:
The Global Wellness Manager delivers the wellness plan for Treasury Wines Estates (TWE) worldwide via a combination of regional and global programs. These programs build foundational wellbeing with an emphasis on resilience. They drive measurable improvement in the overall health of employees and a reduction in lost time incidents, sick leave and workers compensation claims.
The Global Wellness Manager will support the design of a multi-year strategy for the program, will build, train and manage a global team of Wellness Champions. They will help design programs, identifying goals and reporting requirements. They will communicate with stakeholders to identify gaps in care and ongoing issues and design programs to address them.
- Deliver the wellness plan for TWE worldwide via a combination of regional and global programs to build foundational wellbeing with an emphasis on resilience
- Develop a strong understanding of the well-being challenges identified across TWE and define culturally appropriate initiatives to address them, maintaining global consistency as far as possible
- Leverage existing programs in TWE like the EAP
- Support in design and delivery of the US Wellness Rewards program
- Manage global Health Champions
- Drive measurable improvement in the overall health of employees and a reduction in lost time incidents, sick leave and Workers’ Compensation claims
- Design and deliver reporting to identify results of wellness programs
- Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with 4-5 years benefits and wellness experience with increasing level of responsibility
- PHR/SPHR a plus
- Bilingual a plus Strong technical expertise and previous experience creating and managing a corporate wellness program. Global experience is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of applicable US Federal and State Employment legislation regarding benefits and wellness. Additional experience with global wellness requirements desired.
- Impressive communicator and presenter with the ability to readily engage audience and interact effectively with all levels of management
- Proven history of developing effective partnerships, both internal and external.
- Strong vendor management skills. Commercial thinker and highly customer-focused
- Well-developed numerical financial, analytical and audit skills
- Ability to work independently with confidence, credibility and good judgment
- Demonstrated project management skills; ability to prioritize and consistently deliveron commitments
- Good with detail without losing sight of the strategy. Capable of being flexible and
About the Company:
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is the world's largest, pure-play wine company with an enviable portfolio of class leading wine brands. Home to instantly recognized wines including Beringer, Stags Leap, Beaulieu Vineyard, Penfolds and Sterling Vineyards, we are uniquely positioned on the global stage.
As the leader in the luxury category we have more 90+ point wines than any other supplier. We’re a company of individuals who are passionate about wine and no matter what corner of the earth our wines come from, whatever their vintage, we’re deeply proud of the people who bring the brands to life.
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
- 401k with match
- Stock Options
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
- Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
- Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
- Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply Now! Take the first step to becoming a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today.