About The Role:
The Benefits and Leave administrator is responsible for managing the leave process in the US- for occupational and non-occupational leaves. They also manage the life and disability programs and support the global fleet program locally.
- Manage leaves across the US in a consistent, compliant manner
- Coordinate leave management with internal and external stakeholders, balancing employee support and business needs
- Manage understanding and expectations of employees and managers
- Manage life and disability programs, including vendor relationships and claims management
- Support change management in rollout of new programs and ongoing continuous improvement in processes and procedures.
- Support global fleet administrator with local needs
- Support Health and Safety team with Workers’ Comp administration
- Manage Leaves inbox, answering questions in a timely manner
- Document all processes and procedures, maintaining all required plan documentation
- Work collaboratively with benefits, payroll, and HR teams
- Other duties and projects, as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with 4-5 years leave management experience with increasing level of responsibility
- CLMS/CPDM a plus
- Spanish speaking preferred Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with 4-5 years leave management experience with increasing level of responsibility
- CLMS/CPDM a plus
- Spanish speaking preferred Deep knowledge of applicable US Federal, State and local Employment legislation regarding leave management, including HIPAA and applicable benefits regulation
- Impressive communicator and presenter with the ability to readily engage audience and interact effectively with all levels of management
- Proven history of developing effective partnerships, both internal and external.
- Strong vendor management skills. Commercial thinker and highly customer-focused
- Well-developed numerical financial, analytical and audit skills
- Ability to work independently with confidence, credibility and good judgment
- Demonstrated project management skills; ability to prioritize and consistently deliver on commitments
- Good with detail without losing si of the strategy. Capable of being flexible and creative when required
You are a detail oriented leaves and benefits specialist that has a passion for providing excellent internal customer service to your employees. You have a solid knowledge of all laws and regulations associated with leaves and benefits, eg. ADA and HIPPA. You can multitask juggling core duties, projects, and customer service.
About the Company:
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is the world's largest, pure-play wine company with an enviable portfolio of class leading wine brands. Home to instantly recognized wines including Beringer, Stags Leap, Beaulieu Vineyard, Penfolds and Sterling Vineyards, we are uniquely positioned on the global stage.
As the leader in the luxury category we have more 90+ point wines than any other supplier. We’re a company of individuals who are passionate about wine and no matter what corner of the earth our wines come from, whatever their vintage, we’re deeply proud of the people who bring the brands to life.
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
- 401k with match
- Stock Options
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
- Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
- Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
- Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply Now! Explore a your career opportunity with Treasury Wine Estates today.