Wonderful opportunity for a high energy, motivated individual to join our exciting events team! In this role you will work closely with our onsite culinary team, the event sales team and site administrators to create memorable experience for all of our guests. We are a busy team dedicated to excellent customer experience.
- Coordinate events: plan for events (manage weekly schedule to meet the needs of events while staying within FY budget plan, manage KRONOS, assist in ordering wine, prepare menu), manage event (act as host, representative for TWE, direct operations of staff during event, resolve problems, and manage breakdown/clean-up.
- Participate in the set-up, execution, and breakdown of company special events (ex. TWE Board Member visits, National Sales Meeting).
- Special Projects and other duties as assigned
- Coordinate all the details in advance with all of the definite events for but not limited to the Hudson House. Act as event coordinator meeting all the needs of the guests for their upcoming events.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of previous experience in special events, hospitality, or restaurant service. Wine industry experience helpful but not required.
- Previous people management experience desirable but not required.
- Musts be highly organized, resourceful and self-motivated. Excellent planning and multi-tasking skills essential.
- Overtime (extended hours, holidays and weekends) required.
- Must possess a valid California driver’s license.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one, small group and large group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to convey a positive, professional and brand-consistent image of TWE through personal appearances and interpersonal interactions.
- Wine Experience required (i.e., Knowledge of wine varietals, winemaking process, industry, etc.).
- Food experience required (knowledge of fine food preparation, food ingredients, preparation techniques, industry health standards, ability to educate wait staff, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle difficult customers while providing excellent customer service and hospitality.
- Ability to maintain positive outlook across all internal and external stakeholders
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
- 401k with match
- Stock Options
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
- Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
- Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
- Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!