About the Role:
Located at our Sonoma Bottling Center the Quality Technician will work on second shift conducting laboratory analysis and quality assurance functions to ensure the high quality of our products for our consumers.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in science (preferably chemistry or fermentation science)
- Good understanding of analytical chemistry and lab instrumentation
- Thorough comprehension of reading, writing and speaking English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing and able to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Flexible with variations in line and shift assignments
- Proficiency with basic computer operations, Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), JD Edwards
- Excellent organization, attention to detail and time management skills
- Physically able to repeatedly lift a 40-pound case of wine
- Winery, packaging or related lab experience preferred
About the Company:
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is the world's largest, pure-play wine company with an enviable portfolio of class leading wine brands. Home to instantly recognized wines including Beringer, Stags Leap, Beaulieu Vineyard, Penfolds and Sterling Vineyards, we are uniquely positioned on the global stage.As the leader in the luxury category we have more 90+ point wines than any other supplier. We’re a company of individuals who are passionate about wine and no matter what corner of the earth our wines come from, whatever their vintage, we’re deeply proud of the people who bring the brands to life.
Want to know more?
We employ more than 3,500 winemakers, viticulturists, sales, distribution and support staff across 16 countries
Apply Now and take your first step to join out TWE team!