About the Role
This newly created role will ensure that new business and project objectives are met by assisting/managing small to medium sized projects within the Supply Function supporting; Viticulture, Winery Operations, Winemaking, and Bottling. This role will primarily focus on projects related to JD Edwards. This role will focus on identifying the business requirements, change needs, assessing the impact of the change, capturing and documenting requirements and then ensuring that those requirements are delivered by internal resources or external IT service providers.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Business Partnering and maintaining strong working relationships with key Supply business stakeholders
- Pro-actively leading discussions with business partners around technology opportunities that could enhance the business process and existing solutions
- Providing meaningful guidance and recommendations for maximising business effectiveness with standard process and systems
Business Analysis and Solution Design
- Lead and facilitate requirements elicitation sessions
- Document detailed business objectives and requirements, including process flows
- Design solutions that will deliver the business objectives in an innovative, efficient, cost effective and sustainable manner
- Document functional designs and requirements
- Lead and facilitate functional and solution design walk through sessions
- Assign a risk profile and look for ways to mitigate project, business, and financial risk
- Identify and define a change management solution in the areas of people, process, technology
Solution Delivery and Project Management
Lead and manage small to medium projects and/or multiple minor initiatives concurrently encompassing the following activities/deliverables:
- Preparing for submission any defined project documentation required to support the TWE project funding approval process i.e. Business Case, Cost Benefit Analysis, and CER documents
- Defining project scope, deliverables, and success criteria that support business goals in collaboration with relevant stakeholders in the global Supply business functions
- Estimating and managing project budgets to ensure projects are delivered within approved budgets
- Coordinate and manage internal/external resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Developing detailed project plans and communications plans to monitor and track project progress
- Proactively manage project change requests, and issues and risks, devising options/contingency plans when appropriate
- Maintaining quality standards to ensure IT project governance and guidelines are enforced
- Effectively communicating project expectations to team members and stakeholders
Lead the delivery of solutions utilizing the solution delivery framework which includes:
- Project management methodologies (Waterfall and Agile)
- Change management methodologies
- Solution delivery life cycle
Technical Analysis and Configuration
- Review functional and technical requirements with vendors/developers to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents
- Configure applications in alignment with agreed solution designs
- Provide meaningful data extractions for business units via reporting tools and/or SQL
- Work with other areas of IT like Master Data and BI to drive Global standards
- Coordinate groups of business personnel who test, evaluate and validate new functions and applications, and identify issues in software or services
- Create and manage test plans
- Create and execute system integration/regression test cases
- Assist with the creation of user acceptance test cases
- Ensure that all required tests are executed and documented according the standards agreed upon by the business unit and IT
Support & Application Training
- Transition implemented software applications to 1st and 2nd level support resources/vendors
- Provide business process knowledge, functional capability knowledge, 3rd level support on an ad hoc basis as required for software applications
You will be an experienced Business Analyst, and JDE expert. You will have exposure to IT Project Management methodologies and be able to demonstrate examples of implementing system improvement recommendations. You will have strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to manage tight deadlines and hold yourself and others to account. Your strong interpersonal and organizational skills will allow you to lead work various stakeholders.
Treasury Wine Estates is one of the world's largest wine companies that is traded on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). We believe in creating a culture that delivers sustainable growth - for our people, our business and our customers.
Our brands are amongst the most recognized and awarded in the world including Beringer, Chateau St. Jean, Provenance, Sterling Vineyards, Etude and Stags’ Leap. We welcome new talent, enthusiasm and fresh insight; we're excited by what you could bring and the wonderful career opportunities we can offer!
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
- Just to name a few:
- 401k with match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
- Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
- Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
- Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply Now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today.