This position is responsible for management of all aspects of retail operations for both Napa & St. Helena Employee Stores and acts as an education ambassador for Trade and Consumer groups. The Retail Sales Manager is responsible for: management, planning, forecasts, coordinating all operations, and implementing all retail programs for wine and retail merchandising operation. Responsible for seeing that budgeted sales goals are met in wine and merchandise while managing all costs to below budgeted planned numbers. Additionally, the Retail Sales Manager will be responsible for training new retail staff cashiers and ensuring that staff have the product knowledge they need to sell merchandise and wine.
- Two to four years progressively responsible experience in a retail environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including some extended hours, weekends and holidays
- Ability to prepare documents in MS Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint required. Accuracy with numbers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task work environment
- Physically able to lift a 40-50 lb. case of wine. Ability to stock wine and merchandise both behind counters and in merchandise displays down to floor level and up to a height of 6 feet
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
- 401k with match
- Stock Options
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
- Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
- Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
- Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!