Treasury Wine Estates is a globally recognised producer of leading wine brands including Penfolds, Wolf Blass, Wynns and Lindemans. Our portfolio of products are acclaimed for their consistency in quality, delivered by an outstanding team of diverse professionals.
Reporting to the National Business Manager Sales Capability & Operations, this role will work closely with our sales teams and manage the development and implementation of CRM (Salesforce) strategies across multiple business channels. You will be responsible for implementing best practice tools and processes and ensuring the effective utilisation of the CRM systems capabilities and operation.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Manage execution of CRM strategic roadmap aligning Saleforce.com enhancements to meet business objectives
- Create relevant reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights to our sales teams
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales performance improvement and collaborate effectively/negotiate with other functions
- Create high quality training & stakeholder engagement documentation to support the CRM tool implementation, engagement and adoption
- Ensure data quality standards are adhered to ensure TWE has up-to-date and accurate customer information
You will be a certified Salesforce Administrator with demonstrated experience working with the CRM tool in a similar environment. You will have strong attention to detail with the ability to analyse, solve and translate complex problems to a variety of stakeholders. Your ability to work with and influence key stakeholders will be key to your success in this role.
TWE have one ambition, to be recognised as the worlds most celebrated wine company. Come and join us on our journey today.
Applications for this role will close on Wednesday 27th September at 5pm.