Treasury Wine Estates is one of the world's largest wine companies that is traded on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). We believe in creating a culture that delivers sustainable growth - for our people, our business and our customers. We have a passion for wine that is reflected in our behavior and in everything we do. The character, quality and scale of our global brand portfolio is unmatched. Our bands are amongst the most recognized and awarded in the world including, Penfolds, Beringer, Chateau St. Jean, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags’ Leap, Lindeman’s, Matua and Gabbiano. We welcome new talent, enthusiasm and fresh insight; we're excited by what you could bring and the wonderful career opportunities we can offer!
Are you a driven and hard-working individual looking to advance their career with a top company in the wine industry? This position is a great opportunity to be an integral part of a growing sales team.
This role will focus on providing strategic selling support to our field sales teams in order to obtain new distribution and key merchandising placements. To accomplish this, you will collaborate with our brand marketing, customer marketing, supply and promotion teams to ensure programming and promotions are aligned with sales objectives within the specific market, offer marketing communication support in distributor meetings, leverage performance insights into actionable selling points, and provide access to any resources (displays, marketing decks, POS materials) the sales team may need.
This role will be based in our Rye Brook, New York office and will be expected to be in the office about 50% of the time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related field preferred
- 3- 5 years’ experience in Trade Marketing, Brand Marketing, Sales or similar within the adult beverage industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to sell or market brands within the adult bev category and the ability to develop programs and materials to meet sales and distributor needs
- Prior experience working with distributors a plus
- Travel within the assigned territory as needed
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
- Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more
- Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!