Treasury Wine Estates is a globally recognised producer of leading wine brands including Penfolds, Wolf Blass, Wynns and Saltram. Our portfolio of products are acclaimed for their consistency in quality, delivered by an outstanding team of diverse professionals.
Based at our Bilyara Packaging centre in the Barossa Valley, your skills and contribution within a dynamic small group of personnel, will assist us with delivering our annual capital expenditure plan and provide technical expertise across our group operational teams.
This role is for an engineer who enjoys and thrives on the challenging attributes associated with managing detailed projects to their given scope, budget and schedule, and as such, achieve the best they can.
The key Responsibilities and Accountabilities required in this role are:
- Implement assigned projects, maximising plant safety, operational performance and reliability
- Effective development of project scopes based on sound analytical skills.
- Allocation of external and internal resources to meet project deliverables.
- Development of contingency plans to meet project delivery timelines.
- Maintain multiple budgets and report regularly on financial status
- Work in conjunction with the Packaging Engineering Manager to determine business asset opportunities.
- Review packaging technologies and advise on most suitable method to achieve targets
- Develop a network of reliable, safety conscious and cost effective contractors.
- Assist in establishing appropriate relationships with quality cost-effective vendors and contractors.
We are seeking a person who has attention to detail, and can demonstrate their engineering experience within a packaging environment or similar process, ie high speed, continuous machinery, or liquid handling and control.
We look forward to working with the successful applicant in this thoroughly enjoyable engineering role within our organisation.