About This Role:
This role will be responsible for management of the U.S. benefits programs and implementation of new benefits initiatives and will play a key role in the strategy, development, day-to-day management and overall administration of all benefit plans and programs, facilitate new program roll-outs, and recommend improvements to service and delivery.
• Management of health/welfare plans and programs for all Americas employees in accordance with plan documents, policies and procedures
• Collaboration with key stakeholders to develop, propose, implement and manage new projects, programs, and initiatives
• Effectively develop, communicate and streamline programs and processes
• Serving as a key point of contact, use sound judgment to respond quickly to escalations, track escalations, and develop recommended solutions
• Providing leadership guidance, direction and evaluation to benefit team members managing all benefit administration functions
• Interfacing with outside benefits consultants, vendors, insurance carrier representatives and employees to optimize benefit plans and programs
• Interacting effectively with internal corporate functions as needed
• Continuous evaluation of internal processes and focus on improvements to reduce costs and increase efficiency. Develop and manage audit processes to ensure ongoing accuracy
• Design and distribution of benefit communication materials to employees and managers, including benefits website and company intranet.
• Staying informed and current on legislative changes impacting benefits and proactively managing processes and programs to stay compliant; possess working knowledge of statutory requirements (ERISA, DOL, IRS & HIPAA)
• Other projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with 8-10 years total rewards and benefits experience with increasing level of responsibility
- CBP Preferred, but not required
- PHR/SPHR a plus
- Strong technical expertise and previous experience leading Total Rewards for a
- large business unit or on a company-wide basis
- Deep knowledge of applicable US Federal and State Employment legislation regarding benefits. Additional experience with Canadian benefits a plus
- Impressive communicator and presenter with the ability to readily engage audiences
- and interact effectively with all levels of management
- Proven history of developing effective partnerships, both internal and external.
- Strong vendor management skills. Commercial thinker and highly customer-focused
- Well-developed numerical financial, analytical and audit skills
- Ability to work independently with confidence, credibility and good judgment
- Demonstrated project management skills; ability to prioritize and consistently deliver on commitments
- Good with detail without losing sight of the strategy. Capable of being flexible and creative when required
- Courageous and inspiring leadership skills. A leader who gets the best from each
- team member.
About the Company:
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is the world's largest, pure-play wine company with an enviable portfolio of class leading wine brands. Home to instantly recognized wines including Beringer, Stags Leap, Beaulieu Vineyard, Penfolds and Sterling Vineyards, we are uniquely positioned on the global stage.
As the leader in the luxury category we have more 90+ point wines than any other supplier. We’re a company of individuals who are passionate about wine and no matter what corner of the earth our wines come from, whatever their vintage, we’re deeply proud of the people who bring the brands to life.
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
- 401k with match
- Stock Options
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
- Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
- Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
- Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today.