We have a unique opportunity within our Category and Insights team for a Category Executive. We are looking for someone who is comfortable with analysing data and able to weave the data into compelling stories, unlocking opportunities for category growth with our customers. As our next Category Executive, you will be working collaboratively with our close knit Twickenham based Insights, Marketing and Sales teams.
You will instantly recognise our brands including Penfolds, Wolf Blass, Lindemans and our newest brand, Blossom Hill. At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we are uniquely positioned as a global leader in wine, with an enviable corporate culture, a passion for our products and desire to succeed.
What will you do as Category Executive?
- Use technical data expertise to undertake comprehensive analysis that fuels a step-change relationship with our customers.
- Review & update customers on category performance & trends.
- Provide objective recommendations on ways to drive category sales.
- Monitor & update sales & marketing on product performance.
- Work with relevant teams to understand drivers of sales performance & relevant ‘so whats’.
- Continually look for ways to challenge ranging & merchandising strategies that will enhance category sales, drive increased engagement, shop-ability and visibility for TWE
- Identify and ensure TWE has the optimal tools for delivery industry leading results
- Translate Category Drivers into customer strategies
- Work with marketing teams to link the marketing strategies with category drivers to build compelling presentations for the retailers.
- Work with Marketing & Sales to building compelling NPD sell ins and achieve new listings - new products & new customers.
- Provide recommendations to support brand & sales teams deliver shopper activations
To be the Category Executive you will have:
- Degree level education preferred
- Previous experience in Category Management, Insight or Data analysis function.
- Analytical skills and ability to turn insight into action
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
This is an excellent time to join Treasury Wine Estates, offering a competitive salary and great benefits such as private medical, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, travel insurance, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, wine allowance, learning and development and much more. We aim to be the world’s most celebrated wine company and we invite you to apply online today to join us on our journey.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Treasury Wine Estates recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community