Treasury Wine Estates is a global wine company of remarkable history, exceptional market leading brands and an exciting creative culture. We are consumer focused and we are on a journey to be the 'World's Most Celebrated Wine Company'. Our world renowned brands include Penfolds, Wolf Blass, Rosemount, Wynns, Lindeman's, and Coldstream Hills.
Based in our Southbank office, this pivotal position will play a key role in driving and delivering the Australian Brands portfolio performance and driving top-line brand growth in line with total business ambition.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering the 5 year brand vision & performance through strategic plan creation in collaboration with the regional marketing and commercial teams
- Leading the Australian Regional Brand team to deliver the short, medium and long term plan including innovation, pricing, and target channels
- Development of the brands communication strategy including developing the communication idea, agency briefing and management, and developing design strategy & guidelines
- Development of the innovation plan and associated budget by identifying new consumer opportunities and by working closely with the supply organisation
- Leading, mentoring and developing a team of professionals to achieve individual and organizational objectives
You will be a highly experienced Marketer with extensive brand building expertise, including brand positioning and strategy, gained within the consumer goods industry. You will be a leader amongst leaders, with a track record of developing high performance teams. In addition to this, your strong communication and interpersonal skills will assist you in influencing cross functional stakeholders to achieve organizational success.
It’s an exciting time to be part of TWE, apply today to join us on our journey!