About the Role:
Plans and executes the HR generalist work across assigned client group(s). Key focus areas include:
Talent Management, Organizational Effectiveness and Employee Relations. Contracts with the HR Services and/or the Total Rewards team for project and initiative work to be completed on behalf of the assigned client group(s). May also provide direct assistance/support to these initiatives as well.
Client Group Management:
- Partner with assigned client group to ensure all labor is planned in line with budget needs and supports the ability of the function(s) to carry out their fiscal objectives
- Lead the coordination of review and alignment of compensation changes, merit reviews and promotional recommendations within assigned client group(s)
- Develop the clear scoping and deliverable details on behalf of the assigned client group(s) and “contract” for the delivery of the desired outcomes within the HR central teams and/or outsourced vendor as appropriate
- Contribute to the development of and facilitate occasional training and/or development sessions
- Execute the talent agenda for assigned client group(s)
- Succession plans for key roles
- Development pathways for key roles
- Facilitate selection criteria for senior level roles
- Ensure the retention of hi-potential key talent
- Ensure appropriate development plans are in place, consistent with the talent agenda and closing the gap of capabilities
- Provide coaching to leaders
- Support the development and execution of a People strategy to enable business & functional strategic plan of assigned client group(s)
- Provide effective team development & coaching
- Lead structure design & process alignment to optimize the effectiveness of the assigned function(s
You are a HR professional with proven track record of driving process adherence and improvement, your passionate about managing detail. You can build teams through effective partnership, and collaboration. You manage complex employee relations with minimal oversight, and have a strength in being resilient and adaptable to change.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, HR or related field
- 5+ years of HR experience, of which at least 3 should include specific accountabilities for a client group in a generalist capacity
- Demonstrated ability to work across senior levels of leadership
- Demonstrated experience to think strategically and translate agreed to strategic plans in to efficient processes, systems and/or projects & initiatives.
- Ability to utilize OD tools and techniques to facilitate teams, change management and organizational design challenges
- Ability to work effectively across functions and influence at senior levels in the organization.
- Solid understanding of general HR practices with a deep understanding of generalist/employee relations areas
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects/work streams and deliver timely/quality results.
- Strong analytics, attention to detail and financial acumen
- Technically oriented; ability to utilize excel for analysis and reporting as well as the other Microsoft Office products
- Experience in managing people/teams desires
About the Company:
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is the world's largest, pure-play wine company with an enviable portfolio of class leading wine brands. Home to instantly recognized wines including Beringer, Stags Leap, Beaulieu Vineyard, Penfolds and Sterling Vineyards, we are uniquely positioned on the global stage.
As the leader in the luxury category we have more 90+ point wines than any other supplier. We’re a company of individuals who are passionate about wine and no matter what corner of the earth our wines come from, whatever their vintage, we’re deeply proud of the people who bring the brands to life.
Want to know more?
We employ more than 3,500 winemakers, viticulturists, sales, distribution and support staff across 16 countries.
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today.
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today