Treasury Wine Estates is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and continues to produce globally recognised products from renowned brands including Penfolds, Lindemans, Beringer and Wolf Blass. With an enviable portfolio of products, this is a unique opportunity to join one of the world's leading wine companies.
As the Demand Planner, your role will be to support the North Asia region in achieving its strategic plan through delivering a realistic and transparent monthly demand plan that is the one number the entire business works to. Reporting to the Demand Planning Manager, this role will support the Commercial Sales and Marketing teams to drive sales to the benefit of the North Asia region.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Challenge, influence and validate monthly (weekly where relevant) sales forecasts with Business Unit Managers and Sector Controllers.
- Support the Integrated Business Planning process through tracking and challenging assumptions, risk and opportunities and delivering key market insights.
- Deliver a 24 month statistical forecast
- Ensuring monopoly distribution data is analysed and interpreted to drive decision making
- Coordinate and manage Demand changes from key areas within the Business Unit – Sales, Marketing, and Allocations and Constrained products.
We are seeking a tertiary qualified individual with a background in demand planning, ideally developed within FMCG and/or wine. You will demonstrate strong knowledge and experience in data analysis, and present with exceptional relationship building and influencing skills. You will be highly numerate and take a problem solving approach in your work, and have the ability to manage complexity in a time pressured environment. Demonstrated strong English and Mandarin skills are required. In return for your initiative, enthusiasm and willingness to learn you will be rewarded with challenging career opportunities, and an opportunity to learn about the world of wine.
It’s an exciting time to be part of the TWE journey, apply now to join us today!