Located on the stunning Mornington Peninsula overlooking a vineyard valley, T'Gallant Winery will offer you an enviable workplace and lifestyle – day shift role/no nights.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sous Chef to join an already established and successful kitchen at the T'Gallant Spuntino Bar, the birthplace of Roman-style, wood-fired pizza on the Mornington Peninsula.
Reporting directly to Head Chef, your key responsibilities would include :
- All aspects of pizza preparation in a high volume environment
- Ability to multi-task, work unsupervised and able to manage a kitchen team through a very busy service - daily
- Understand + maintain disciplined food processes to ensure food cogs target
- Consistently produce quality food in a timely manner
- Use Microsoft Office suite
- Maintain a safe and hygienic working environment and be fully versed in Food Safety Policies
You will be enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about your field of work, enjoy contemporary practices with a sense of humour and be able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment. The ability to co-ordinate a team, delegate appropriately, motivate and provide support will see you succeed. Working week – Friday to Tuesday, including weekends but no nights.