We are seeking a Division Finance Director. In this role, you will be responsible for the financial and pricing expertise in the assigned business unit (Division), ensure monthly, accurate and timely TWE's performance evaluation (depletion, mix & Pricing / Spending), with Field Sales, Retail Experience and Distributor partners. You will work with Sales and distributor partners to monitor and improve pricing through tracking, problem solving, and develop corrective actions that drive decision making through profitability/ROI tools and enables to shift spending to higher return activities. This role improves the business unit's "financial discipline" through the employment of root cause analyses, financial and operational controls and education.
Qualified candidates will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Education. Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing or related required. MBA preferred.
- Three-Tiered System knowledge. Previous experience working in the three tiered system in the wine industry
- Pricing Experience. Detailed understanding of distributor pricing and programming practices
- Broad business knowledge and commercial expertise. Must have a working knowledge of multiple functions within the consumer products industry in order to provide effective linkages between the functions and the field sales team.
- Financial Experience / Acumen. Previous responsibility for bottom-line financial analysis and gap closure. Understanding and experience with Internal controls (AUDIT-SOX)
- Analytical / Problem Solving Skills. Exceptionally strong analytical and strategic mind – organized and structured in approach. Ability to assess complex business environment and formulate ideas to create value. Able to dissect the key elements from any business situation and distil into a manageable framework.
- People Skills. Pragmatic and level headed, even in times of disagreement and debate – collaborative approach
- Sales Experience. Highly desirable for incumbent to have previous experience in Sales in the wine industry. Experience with a major distributor and / or supplier ideal.
TO APPLY: If you are interested in this position please apply online. No recruiters or phone calls, please.
Treasury Wine Estates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
At Treasury Wine Estates we have one ambition, to be recognized as the world's most successful and celebrated wine company. Apply now and join us on our journey!