Seeking experienced Hospitality professionals for a variety of positions at our iconic winery sites: Part-Time Tasting Room,
On-Call Events, Tour Guides, Retail. All levels of wine or hospitality
experience welcome to apply.
Do you have a passion for wine? Are you social and love to
entertain? We are looking for experienced Tasting
Room Specialists for our 2014 season. We offer a flexible
schedule, employee discounts, and competitive bonus plan.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of our winery teams and
provide world class customer service to tasting room guests. Our
Beringer and St. Clement in St. Helena
Stags' Leap and Etude in Napa
Chateau St. Jean in Sonoma
• Set-up and host wine tastings and tours for guests
• Operate cash registers
• Promote wine clubs
• Pack wine for retail orders
• Assist in events, private dinners and various site activities
• Provide world class customer service to site visitors
• Complete projects and other duties as directed by Retail Sales Manager
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Must be 21 years of age
• Exemplary customer service skills
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to relay their knowledge of wines and wine production
• Dynamic communication skills & positive attitude
• Must have a clean professional appearance and excel in inter-communications and interactions.
• Ability to start a project and carry through to successful implementation
• Weekend availability (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), some holidays and evenings
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs (a case of wine)
If you are interested in this position please apply online.
No recruiters or phone calls, please.
Wine Estates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer